Thursday, May 26, 2011

RHUBARB PIE Day 24: Countdown from Malmo to Idaho

It has been a busy day.  I'm a class representative for my son's class and tomorrow is the big Spring Family Festival.  Each class must host a game booth for children to play complete with prizes.  I've been staying up too late and bombarded with e-mails and people approaching me in the school yard trying to organize our booth.  It's coming together nicely, however!

Then there was tea with a friend at the coffee shop across from the school.  She asked, "Why did God suddenly want to kill Moses?  I don't get it."  She found one of those "troubling passages," as my husband calls them.

I made a yummy lunch for my friends who are sisters from Hollviken.  We liked the berries and yogurt for dessert.

In the evening, our little family looked at houses for sale in the country.  It is fun to see how houses are built and decorated in Sweden.

All these things make me happy.

But today, what makes me happiest is having two huge rhubarb pies finished for the festival after ALL THAT, and it's only 11:30 pm!

No comments: