Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Taking Pause

As suddenly as we packed up for an extended stay in Sweden, the time has come for us to reverse the process. This means that we feel like we are having to tear ourselves away from beloved new friends and places.

It also means we have to pack. Packing what we originally brought is simple. Packing the added things (though we tried to keep them to a minimum) is another story--maybe one to be covered here at a later date.

The worst part is that I don't have time to write. This is not good because I'm about five major subjects behind.

There was my getting to ring the bell at a cathedral.

The stay in a cottage reminiscent of Carl Larsson.

Kullaberg Penninsula.

More sights in Malmo and much more.

Therefore, even after I'm back on U.S. soil, sleeping in my own bed (something I look forward to)
and visiting my daughters, family and friends, there will still be pieces written about Sweden.

Until then, drop me a line. Let me know what you think of the articles so far. Tell me what is missing (or what you want more of). Tell me you're out there. (Of course, my mother continues to read every post as soon as it comes out--Thanks, Mom!)

No comments: